20.6.10

I Love Printed Materials, Pt. II

I had an entry like this in my India blog.

Printed Materials I've Purchased:

Magazines:

French Vogue (at the Brussels airport)
German Cosmopolitan
Jolie

Books:
(all purchased second-hand at a lil outdoor book market for 1-3€!)
An die christlichen Adel deutscher Nation (On the Christian Nobility of the German Nation) by Martin Luther --this one's a tiny hardcover printed in Fraktur, old German script!
Herr und Hund (A Man and His Dog) by Thomas Mann --this one's small and hardcover!
Kaltblütig (Cold-blooded) by G. P. Stierand (pulp fiction; I bought it mostly for the cover, lol)
Katz und Maus (Cat and Mouse) by Günter Grass
Narziß und Goldmund by Hermann Hesse
Wie ich eines schönen Morgens im April das 100% Mädchen sah (On Seeing the 100% Perfect Girl One Beautiful April Morning) by Haruki Murakami --the only one I bought that was not originally written in German

=D
These'll last me a while!
I also want to purchase this recently published book called Chinesen in Berlin, about the history of Chinese people in Berlin, but it's 15€...that's hard to justify when I got 6 books, 4 of which are classics, for less than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment